22 February 2014

All About Us

Room 7 decided to investigate our favourite things as part of our topic: All About Us. We had to ask a question, collect information and present it on a graph. We had a big discussion about how to pronounce "graph"! 

 Here are some of our findings:





This is my graph on the favorite animal.

The people Must liked the leopard.

 The less people liked the monkey and the horse and the kiwi 

This is my Graph everyone made one and I did room 7s favorite sport we did this for maths.We found out that most of the girls like
netball.And we found out that rugby is boys favorite sport.Then we found out that basketball,tines,cricket and soccer are the lowest.      

This is our graph that me and Eta have decided for 2014. On our graph purple and red has the same amount of numbers. The other thing is that pink,green and yellow has the least amount on the graph. Also blue is the only one that has the number 4 on it

Please visit our individual blogs to see other investigations. You will find these at the side of our blog.

4 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey Room 7,
you guys really like those two
colours purple and red.
I like the colour red too.
Keep up the great work!

Chloe said...

Hi room 7,
I like your colorful poster, about your favourite animal and color. Keep up the good work.

Teagan said...

Hi Room 7.

I really like your graphs. I like your graphs they are very colourful. My favourite colour would be yellow and my favourite sport would be rugby.

Keep up the great work.

Mengchun said...

Hi room 7

Your graphs are great! One little tip is make the color on the graph the same color it is. What about the whole school next?