13 October 2013

Our Production

Reflection Questions by Alazay


* I am pleased with my strong actions I think I really improved.


* I am pleased with the classes performance of their energy
the classes had so much energy in them.


*   We (the dancers) need to work on giving more energy
and the actors need to work on louder voices.


Thing to remember are
* being quiet backstage
respect
manners






Evening Performance Night 1 Deziree



* I am pleased with my performance because I remembered to keep in time with the music.


* I am pleased that we didn’t make that much noise when going onto stage.


* I think we still need to work on not making any noise backstage.


* The actors need to stop laughing and the dancers need to show bigger actions.


*Tonight I will be in my best behavior and I will complete the worksheets and show good manners.

          Halatoa


I did my hardest performance and I was really  happy with myself and I put heaps of energy in the performance.


I think we should speak louder so the audience at the back can hear you and everybody will be happy.


I will be quiet when i walk and put the instrument and walk to the other
side and i will be in time.


My dad told me to speak louder and sing and my dad said it was cool.


Tonight  I will try to make my behaviour better tonight.


Anthony:
* I was pleased with my acting because I put some some effort and expression in to it.


* I was impressed with Room 5 because of their costumes.


* We still need to work on our speed and our confidence (not to be shy.)


* I’m going to make my classes performance even better by using more expression and be a little bit loud.


* I think we need to remember is -
  • Look up and smile
  • Try to not get distracted
  • Use more expression
  • Go on and off the stage quicker
  • Don’t make a sound

No comments: