05 July 2013

Here are some of the modern learning environments we have designed.

Please visit our individual blogs to see more! This is my future classroom that I have designed using floor planner . My classroom has a pool room so the student's can learn to swim. Also my classroom has a little room in the left conner so if any student teacher's come to read with us they have a little room to work with us.In my room we have a game room so if the students are good and when they have finished there work the student's can have a little time in the game room.Also my classroom has classroom pets we have a fish tank we have a dog and we have a kitten they are so cute. In my classroom there is a reading room and when student's have to read for reading they can just go to the reading room and I am proud of my future classroom because
this is what I think my classroom should be. Alazay This is my dream classroom I would want in the future. I made this on floorplanner. This helps kids learn because this class has enough space for kids to learn properly, also there is a book room and computer room for kids if they need some silent time. There are also some bean bags to help the kids rest on. There is 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional, I chose 2 dimensional because it's slightly better in my opinion. Anthony This is my future classroom I put a Swimming Pool in my future classroom because I think Students can learn how to swim, I also put an art area beside our classroom because I think if we have an art area in our classroom it might make a massive mess, I put an Quiet Reading Room because I think Students can actually read quietly, I also put an Music room so we can practice our music Instruments like Ukelele,Guitar,Piano,and even Drums if you would like to play Deziree This is my future classroom. It has it own working area so the teacher can work in there and it will be quiet for the teacher to work in there and there is a window so the teacher could look out the window to look at the student's if there working good. There is a art room so we could learn to make some art work for our family to look at and there is desks for the student's to work on Halatoa This is my future class that I have designed, In my class I put Desks with computers on the top of them for our digital learning. I have put a library room inside my class so that the students can learn how to read more challenging books. I have put two aquariums with fish inside so the students can learn how to look after their pets. I have put a teacher aide room for miss kelly to use for her groups. I have put a game room in my class so when you get 50 ticks you will be aloud in the game room. I have a music room inside my class for learning how to play different instruments. Mauriora

No comments: