27 March 2012

Dr Ben Carson Trip


On Tuesday, R6 and R7 went to watch a doctor called Ben Carson, he is a very famous doctor. We went on the bus excitedly.

Yay! We were suddenly there! I looked at the hall it was like an elephant with spikes on its back. We sat on the grass. We waited and waited, we nearly waited for one hour! Suddenly we went into the hall. There are so many schools in the hall, I was more excited.

Someone came up the stage, I thought he was Ben Carson. Then Ben Carson came up the stage ,’’Hi do you know who I am?...’’
I think it’s boring but I still need to listen. Then he told us why he reads. He said when he was 9 years old his mum let him chose two books from the library each week and read it at home every week.

1 hour later, we walked out. We were given an apple and a drink, we go back to school.

Though this trip was a little bit boring, but I still like my apple and drink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi


nice work

Mengchun said...

Thanks, very kind, but who are you?

Anonymous said...

Im from point england my name is nikki

Anonymous said...

Are you savvy's cosin?