05 April 2012

Instructions to Make Jelly

Ingredients.
1 cup of boiling water.
1 cup of cold water.
1 packet of jelly.
Equipment
one spoon
one bowl
one cup



steps

1. Wash your hands before we make our jelly.

2. Wash the bowl and the cup and spoons.

3. We put the jelly crystals in a bowl.

4 Add a cup of boiling water in the bowl.


5. Stir the crystals until they are gone.

6. Add cold water

7. Put the jelly in different cups and put in fridge.

6 When the jelly is ready and eat and enjoy it!``




5 comments:

Jason said...

I will make one of that.

Room 2 said...

Hi Bradley

I really love your easy instructions on making Jelly.
I think I my be able to get my daughter to follow it (with a little help from me).
You may help her to become the next master chef!

Great work.

Mrs Millward

Tim said...

Hi Bradley,

I like your instructions Bradley.Keep up the good word Bradley.



From:Tim
To:Bradley

Leenas said...

Hi Bradly,

I really like eating jelly especially
the raspberry jelly. Your instructions are great. keep up the good work.

From Leenas

Patrick said...

Hey Bradley


I liked how you putted all your effort into your work. And i tried the reciepie about the jelly it was kind a yum but keep the work up.