22 February 2012

All about Kapri

Hi my name is kapri,
I am 10 years old,
I like to play soccer,
my favorite color is blue,
my favorite food is kfc,
I like to eat fruit,
my favorite animal is a puppy,
my favorite game is the x-box,
my favorite drink is diet coke,
I like to watch the smurfs,
I like read the smurf and go,
my favorite ice cream is chocolate,
my favorite computer game is Pizap and the smurfs and co,
my friends are Isabella Savannah Jhardae and heaps of other people,


and thats all from me Kapri

2 comments:

nicola said...

Ar'nt you supposed to have a photo? we all would love to see your wonderful smile! I also learnt a bit about you even know I already know you!

From:
Nicola

isabella said...

Hi Kapri
I really enjoyed reading your story. Wow I didn't know a lot about you but now I do. Thanks for putting my name on, but I would like to see your photo. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK in
room 7

By
Isabella